Friday, August 17, 2012

“Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.”


Gwynnie & some crusty, old whore making pizzas.

With the weekend fast upon us you may once again find yourself entertaining several out-of-town guests. As you undoubtedly know, these freeloaders will require an intake of solid food upwards of three times a day! I know, crazy, but it’s true. Since this weekend I shall be welcoming several key members of the Croatian men’s Olympic water polo team into my home, as well as my vagina, I knew that it was time to take to goop for some party ready recipes. Whilst there I stumbled upon several recipes for an Italian treat called “pizza.” It’s something I've often enjoyed smelling then quickly throwing away before eating while vacationing in Italy. I immediately knew it would make a great and unique dinner idea for a casual, weekend get-together. I know it’s a bit cutting-edge to serve pizza at a party but that's what goop is all about! Though Gwynnie has created pizza recipes such as spring squash blossom and "Quattro Formaggi" aka cheese fucking pizza, I went ahead and had my personal chef whip up an exclusive recipe just for my readers! While it’s certainly not a simple as my usual dinner of air and a glass of warm tap water, it will definitely be just as delicious!

Goop's I Did It Again EXCLUSIVE Gourmet Pizza Recipe
Step 1: Get your phone
Step 2: Call Pizza Hut
Step 3: Wait 30 minutes
Step 4: Open door and pay delivery person
Step 5: Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment